BHM Construction, Inc. seeks a qualified and motivated Project Manager to manage/coordinate school and seismic retrofit construction projects throughout the Bay Area.
- B.S. degree in Construction Management
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in school/seismic retrofit projects.
- Estimating Experience.
- Ability to develop a CPM.
- Ability to supervise, schedule, and inspect all phases and trades to ensure contractual compliance.
- Proven ability to meet scheduling and budgetary requirements.
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Pass LiveScan requirements.