You will be the point of contact for workers and any subcontractors related to a project. An Excavation & Utility Foreman has a solid background in that field. Your leadership skills and extensive experience have given you the ability to direct work and make quick decisions. You must be well organized and prioritize safety above all else.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Delegate general and daily responsibilities.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Supervise machinery & equipment.
- Resolve issues as they arise.
- Member of Operating Engineers Local 3 for 10+ years.
- Proven experience as and Excavation & Utility Foreman.
- In depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to read drawings, plans, and blueprints.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Salary: Above union scale DOE. Union Benefits. Discretionary year-end bonuses.