- Benefits Offered
Dental, Medical, Vision
$130,000 to $150,000 per year
– Minimum of five (5) years experience in Public Works school/seismic retrofit projects in California.
– Affiliation with Carpenters Union.
– Experience in supervising carpentry and laborer crews.
– Maintain detailed, accurate daily logs.
– Ability to supervise, schedule, and inspect all phases and trades to ensure contractual compliance with the plans and specifications.
– Emphasize and ensure jobsite safety, while identifying and resolving hazards promptly.
– Proven ability to meet scheduling and budgetary requirements.
– Strong computer and communication skills.
– Pass LiveScan requirements.